This morning while i was reading my emails and replying to chat, one of my notable fan, (KC the great installer) dropped off some messages for me, when i checked on it, it was powervu softwares for Qsat .I have read on so many whatsapp groups and feel the pains of those that can’t afford strong and only have qsat decoders so i decided to drop this for you and hope it keeps you going.
For some days now, Qsat has been performing wonders on both their spycam and avartacam servers. The channels that are opening are becoming 90% stable, and also i will be answering some questions here fixing some issues on Qsat not connecting to server despite you have an active account.
Download new powervu software for Q11G HERE
Download new powervu software for Q13G HERE
Download new powervu software for Q15G HERE
Download new powervu software for Q16G HERE
Download new powervu software for Q23G HERE
Download new powervu software for Q26G HERE
Download new powervu software for Q28G HERE
Download new powervu software for SPEEDHD HERE
pakogist won’t be held responsible for any damage resulting when upgrading your decoder. make sure you use clean flash drive,extract the file and install on your decoder with a stable power supply
As you all know, HD 24 did an upgrade last week which saw most of the popular decoders off for some days. strong 4922 series was only the decoder that wasn’t affected but other so called decoders were affected and had since been releasing softwares to fix the issue. Kudos to qsat for this softwares and i hope they will keep being the only last man standing.
Some common fixes for Qsat not connecting to server or connection failed message.
- Powervu softwares on working spycam account normally caused this issues.
- Always make sure you look for the most stable network in your location before you use Qsat
- Make sure you have a data bundle rather than airtime
- Recommended network to use is Glo and Airtel
- If you keep getting network fail, use a 3G modem. avoid using sim directly on your qsat as you won’t ever get the best of out it.
- Make sure you are using the network respective settings when using it sim card
Enjoy while it last. This does not guarantee fix for HD 24.
More from my site