There’s a similar post on this on this blog but there has been some modifications on the settings and also new released version of psiphon handler. The previous version which is psiphon88handler has not been stable and working fine, so here’s the link to the new psiphon100handler;
And here’re the settings to make it work for MTN;
Psiphon Settings for MTN BIS
1. Subscribe for the daily BIS.
– Load N70 credit
– Text “BBLITED” to 21600 or dial *216*3*1#
2. Wait for confirmation texts
3. Activate the original MTN NG APN as your default setting.
4. Open the installed Psiphon app and configure the handler as follows:
– Proxy Type: Real Host
– Proxy Server: web.blackberry.com
– Real Proxy Type: Inject
– Real Proxy Server: 127.0.0.1
– Real Proxy Port: 8080
Tap on Save to close the Handler Settings. Then a pop up will appear and you have to choose “Tunnel whole device”
You will be taken to the main screen where you will go to the “Options” menu and select a region.
5. Select USA as the region.
6. Go down and locate “More options” under the “Handler” button.
7. Under the “Proxy Settings” Check the box beside “Connect through an HTTP” then select “Use the following settings”
Leave the others as default and go back to the main screen while it connects.
MTN BB 10 Daily, Weekly and Monthly Subscription Codes
Daily= BBLITED or dial *126*3*1#
weekly= BBLITEW or dial *126*3*2#
monthly= BBLITEM or dial *126*3*3#
open ur psiphon handler
tick remove port
proxy type:select real host
real proxy type:select no proxy
real proxy server:188.8.131.52
now save and wait for your psiphone to connect.
More from my site