Well, according to unconfirmed report after this was discovered, it was claimed that the service providers throw the channels as FTA due to power blackout they experienced in their transmission centre. That not withstanding, i will dropping it for you so as you enjoy it as well pending when another story will pop out.
It’s called “TING” and the packages are own by a Tanzanian company. It’s located at 75.0E , slightly below the old mytv. Infact, my dish was pointing to the floor when i tracked it.
Some of the packages on this satellite that are currently FTA now are;
- Zee Cinema
- Fox sports 1 $ 2
- Dubai Sports
- Nollywood, showing local Nigerian and Ghana movies
- Christian channels
- Cartoon channels etc
It has been FTA for about 2 weeks now and according to my Tanzanian friends, it will be on for sometimes.
Now to track this new packages “TING”, get ready the following materials;
- Minimum of 40cm dish. Hear me right. I said 40cm
- Any Ku band lnb
- Your spanner and cable, decoder for tracking or sat metre.
Tips on How to Track Ting Packages on 75.0e
Enter this TP 12562 V 26665 for 68.5 and put your lnb at 2’oclock. Now rock your dish facing down slowly, you should get old Mytv. Tie your dish, i mean the back to be firm. Now play to adjust your signal to the maximum. After achieving that, enter this TP 11498 v 02199 for 75.0e and just ignore the satellite name, pull your dish down, your lnb at same2’0 clock when standing infront of your dish, pull down slowly, you should hit green. After then, just adjust your signal, then blindscan.
I was able to track with 60cm dish and got 83%. Others that it was shared with could able to nail it with dstv dish.
Here’s how the dish look like;
Here’re some tips you should take note of when tracking the satellite;
- It will face ground totally, depending on your dish elevation
- If you can’t track old mytv, you will sleep with your dish outside
- Make sure there’s no blockage, i mean no house closer to the lnb. Because if your lnb is pointing to your neighbors window or door, you won’t get signal.
- You won’t get signal using “H” . You must follow my tips in other to get signal.
- Your lnb must be on 2′ oclock. else you will keep rocking your dish below mytv ,you won’t see signal.
- It’s 75.0e, so i don’t expect you to rock your dish up.
For now, the packages there are superb. Enjoy while it last. If you have any issues, use the comment box below this post and i will reply you as fast i could.
Before i go, about 15 channels are opening on my both cccam servers for starsat. Due to security reasons, i won’t list all the channels here as starsat unleashed a bomb which makes all local channels goes off on the cccam server.
Don’t forget to order for your Andriod box before it gets more expensive.
More from my site