1. First of all get a new MTN SIM on the STARTPACK tariff plan
2. Register it and wait for it to get activated
3. Now recharge N100 and you will be given N500 bonus for calls and to browse the Internet
4. Just ignored using it for calling but use it only for browsing.
5. Remember that N500 bonus will give you 1GB data for browsing
6. Now when you recharge 10 times with N100, you will be given whopping 10GB data and your N1000 will still remain intact.
7. At this point, you can easily use the N1000 to later make calls or activate the popular MTN 1.5GB for N1000 data plan. This will even increase your available data more. Making it a massive 11.5GB. Can you beat that?
HOW CAN I CHECK THE DATA BALANCE?
To check your MTN 10gb StartPack data balance, dial *556# or *559#
WHAT IS THE VALIDITY PERIOD FOR THIS DATA PLAN?
MTN StartPack tariff plan valid after six (6) months and at that point, you will stop receiving the bonus on your recharges and the system will automatically migrate you to MTN BetaTalk tariff plan.
You can see this is a great bargain and an interesting data plan you should consider going for if you have a new MTN line. The only drawback or disadvantage of this plan is that it doesn’t work on old or all MTN lines.
Are you still confused? use the comments box to ask your question and we will help and carry you along with guides.
More from my site