I found this add-on and it worked great for me, so i decided to share it with you.
Champion Sports is an add-on which was originally a playlist you could find on NaviX called xo1000sports (or something very close to that).
Lots of channels to choose from, well worth a look).
As a Kodi user I recommend using a VPN. This will help unlock geo-blocked content, unblock sources and keep you anonymous online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish using the checkout code SEOM.
To install this addon, follow these steps;
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://dazbtut.com/kodi and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type dazb & Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select dazb
- Select addons
- Select plugin.video.Champion SportsV2.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Champion Sports is now installed. As usual the add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Champion Sports from your home screen.
Check out my other Kodi posts; you’ll find plenty to improve your Kodi experience
More from my site