The X-Stream Kodi add-on gives you access to watch content from multiple sites all within the same add-on.
April 27th: The X-Stream Kodi addon has been updated to v1.0.3 with the following updates:
X-Stream v1.0.3 Change Log
- Fixed: Dead links in DirectvFree
- Fixed: TikiMovies (Not Loading Movies/TV Shows)
- Added: MovieFast.ch
- Added: repoCheck (Checks if you installed the Mister-X repo)
- Added: Some Screenshots
The X-Stream Kodi add-on from Mister-X takes a new approach compared to other Kodi add-ons. You can stream movies and TV shows from 9 different sites on the internet, but each site is displayed as its own separate category.
This method is better than a multi-source add-on like Exodus for a few reasons:
- Many sites don’t get hit with requests all at one time.
- You can view the custom categories (latest movies, HD, most popular) for each site individually.
- It becomes much each to check the site on the internet and be confident at what stream you are opening in Kodi.
NOTE: X-Stream is developed and optimized for Kodi 17, so earlier versions of Kodi are not guaranteed to see any results with this addon.
The number of sites that the X-Stream add-on grabs data from is as follows:
- Go Movies
- Series Online
- Direct TV
The list above includes some of the most popular sites on the internet.
If you want to install the X-Stream Kodi add-on and give it a try, check out our guide below:
How to Install X-Stream Kodi Add-on Guide
ON Kodi 17 Krypton Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “Fusion” > xbmc-repos > english > TheMisterRepository.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > TheMister repository > Video Add-ons > X-Stream > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
If you have issues installing and using any of the add-on on the Andriod tv box, kindly comment before and we will surely reply you asap.
More from my site