If you like watching American football, basketball, hockey or baseball then Pro Sport is a must have Kodi addon for you.
Basically, the way Pro Sport works is it fetches live HD streams (or Archived ones) from reddit and all you have left to do is just decide which one you wish to view at the moment.
How To Install Pro Sport?
As always I’m going to leave it for you to decide which installation method you prefer using, the options are:
- Download a repository zip file directly and install it through Kodi. (Fast)
- Add and install a repository from within Kodi. (Best for devices where you can’t freely browse the Internet)
Both methods will auto-update the addon since we’re using the author’s repository.
I. Download Zip Directly
1. To install Pro Sport repository directly on your Kodi, start by downloading the zip file.
2. Next launch Kodi and navigate into System >> Add-ons >> Install from zip file.
3. Navigate into the location where you’ve downloaded Pro Sport zip file and click on it to install!
4. After you’ve installed the repository, go back and this time select Install from repository >Exodus repository > Video add-ons > select Exodus and install.
That’s it, the addon will be inside VIDEOS > Video Add-ons which you can navigate into via the home screen.
II. Install A Repository From Within Kodi
To install Pro Sport solely through Kodi’s interface, we will use IWF repository.
1. In Kodi, navigate to System >> File manager, select Add source from the left side of the screen (on PCs you may need to double click it).
2. Click on the text box that says <None> and type (using the on-screen keyboard) “http://iwillfolo.com/iwf/” then click on Done to the side of the keyboard.
Here’s how it’s supposed to look like:
3. Now, go back to the main menu and navigate into System >> Settings >> Add-ons >> Install from zip file, choose the source folder you’ve just added, e.g. iwf.
4. Inside there, select repository.iWillFolo.zip and enable it by clicking.
5. After you’ve enabled the repository, press the X button to the top left side of the pane.
Now go inside Install from repository (on Kodi versions lower than 15 its: Get Add-ons) >>iWillFolo add-ons >> Add-on repository, and enable podgod repo by selecting it then selectInstall.
Now, to activate the addon itself, go to step 4
If you haven’t gotten this wonderful device, you’re really missing. All the international friendlies on (03/29/2016) would be live on the andriod box with English commentaries, while only few with german or hungarian languages would be live on Eutelsat 9e.
(firstname.lastname@example.org, whatsapp and call 07066330624)
cccam for hotbrid,hispasat and 9east available in stock. Very cheap.
More from my site