To those that request for psiphon handler to be used on the Andriod TV box that you’ve purchased from us, Here’s the full setup and also link to download the file;
Psiphon Settings for MTN BIS
1. Subscribe for the daily BIS.
– Load N70 credit
– Text “BBLITED” to 21600
2. Wait for confirmation texts
3. Activate the original MTN NG APN as your default setting.
4. Open the installed Psiphon app and configure the handler as follows:
– Proxy Type: Real Host
– Proxy Server: web.blackberry.com
– Real Proxy Type: Inject
– Real Proxy Server: 10.199.212.2
– Real Proxy Port: 8080
Tap on Save to close the Handler Settings. Then a pop up will appear and you have to choose “Tunnel whole device”
You will be taken to the main screen where you will go to the “Options” menu and select a region.
5. Select USA as the region.
6. Go down and locate “More options” under the “Handler” button.
7. Under the “Proxy Settings” Check the box beside “Connect through an HTTP” then select “Use System network settings”
Leave the others as default and go back to the main screen while it connects.
Download Psiphon Handler HERE
MTN BB 10 Daily, Weekly and Monthly Subscription Codes
More from my site