Firstly, i will provide an update on superesat and aone decoders. For those that are already into the game or let me say knows about this decoder, there’s a superesat decoder that comes with Qsat16c software.
NB: SUPER ESAT USES AONE, QSAT AND OPENBOX SOFTWARE . THESE SOFTWARES ARE ALL AUTO ROLL AND CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM HERE
The other superesat decoder comes with it owns software and currently doing total justice to powervu. Now the update i’m dishing out here is for the superesat that comes with the Qsat16c software.
Now please follow this steps to turn the said decoder to an auto roll machine;
THIS AUTO ROLL POWER VU SOFTWARE IS TWO IN ONE FOLDER. PLEASE NOTE THAT THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS!!!
FOLLOW THIS STEPS TO UPDATE YOUR DECODERS:-
1. DOWNLOAD THE AUTO ROLL POWER VU SOFTWARE FROM http://www.fastlinkit.com/open.html AND UNZIP THE FILE
2. IF YOU HAVE A WORKING POWER VU BEFORE AND YOU ARE OK WITH WHAT YOU GET, DO NOT UPGRADE THIS.
3. IF YOU NEED TO ADD AFN AND MANY OTHERS POWER VU SATELLITES PLEASE PUT THE FILE NAMED [ UPDATED ] INTO A USB FLASH.
4. PLUG IT AT THE BACK USB PORT.
5. GOTO MENU – EDIT CHANNEL – LOAD/SAVE DB – YOU WILL SEE THE FILE, CLICK IT TO INSTALL N YOUR DECODER.
AND START ENJOYING YOUR SUPER ESAT DECODER.
THIS AUTO ROLL POWER VU SOFTWARE IS TWO IN ONE FOLDER. PLEASE NOTE THAT THEY ARE NOT SAME. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS!!!
FOLLOW THIS STEPS TO UPGRADE YOUR DECODERS
1. IF YOUR DECODER IS NOT WORKING ON AUTO ROLL POWER VU, PLEASE DO NOT UPDATED SOFTWARE.
2. DOWNLOAD THE AUTO ROLL POWER VU SOFTWARE FROM http://www.fastlinkit.com/open.html AND UNZIP THE FILE
3. PUT THE FILE NAME ROM.BIN INTO A USB AND POWER OFF YOUR DECODER,
4. PLUG IT AT THE BACK OR FRONT OF YOUR USB PORT ON YOUR DECODER.
5. PRESS AND HOLD THE OK BOTTON AT THE FRONT OF YOUR DECODER.
6. POWER YOUR DECODER ON WHILE HOLDING THE OK BOTTON AND YOU WILL SEE THE DECODER SCREEN COUNTING NUMBERS, THEN REMOVE OUT YOUR HAND.
7. WAIT FOR THE DECODER TO COMPLETE UPGRADE AND RESTART, THEN ENJOY THE BEST AUTO ROLL DECODER.
Now out from auto roll updates, i will be giving you, small dish owners the ever first taste of a premium channel on tandberg that currently working on some decoders out there and on strong decoders.
We are all aware of ETV Africa. Before we totally lost Etv Africa, we were then watching lots of superb programs on the channel. Sports, movies, etc. But since it got encrypted with tandberg, we couldn’t get as much updates anymore. But good thing, we finally got it back and as tandberg encryption has been compromised, gradually, we are now getting channels to watch on it. Currently, we have CBNC on 68.5E, Cband and also ETV Africa on 3.0w, ku band.
Now to watch this ETV, you need a minimum of 60cm dish and you must get above 70% in other for ETV to come up. If you have MBC on 7.0w, you can attach the 3.0w to it. Check out this image below;
Primary is 7.0w, and the other that was tied beside it is 3.0w. To track it, use this TP (11088 H 30000). After you get above 70%, blindscan and you get Etv Africa;
Etv Africa tp is 11037 h 04430. Other Etv feed channels on 3.0w are;
11042 h 03333
11057 h 01666
11046 h 03333
11050 h 03333
If you could remember or recollect from most of my articles about buying a decoder and also buying the once with futures, if you had listened to me, any decoder you have currently, if it doesn’t have support for tandberg encryption, then don’t bother to track it. If you’re using strong, you need to download and install the latest patch for you to watch channels with tandberg encryption. I for once didn’t support the purchasing of any decoder made for powervu because it will come and go, they will dump the decoder and stop support, and move on the next project that will fetch them money. Example here is Qsat. Qsat is dead and buried. They now have Q19G. Believe me or not, you will soon see the advert all over the markets and blogs. My reasons for advertising some selected powervu decoders are best known to me as i see them with future. The likes of superesat and gsky. Don’t think i’m bias for not mentioning other receivers. Powervu is going gradually and tandberg is coming in gradually. So lets wait and see the decoder that will keep working and providing support even after the demise of powervu.
As long as powervu still exist, if you can’t bear the recent everyday key changes, you can go for gsky v5 or superesat. If you want to still keep patient and hunting for keys, maintain your strong decoders as no other decoder like strong in the African market for now.
I will still advice you to join the andriod box family. Before i say anything or introduce anything to you, i have already made my researches.
(email@example.com , 07066330624) for business purposes. Use the comment form for any questions or suggestions.
More from my site